The 27th of September is World Tourism Day that this year has the theme Tourism and Water: Protecting our Common Future. To celebrate this day, the Department of Tourism in collaboration with the Department of Environment have scheduled the following activities.
- River Walk by the urban stretch of the river Henares.
- Time: 11 am. Meeting point: Ermita de la Virgen del Val.
- Alcalá la Vieja Guided tour through the Ribera del Henares.
- Time: 10 am. Parking Meeting point of the Hills. Difficulty, Single / half
- Guided tour Ecce Homo rise to.
- Time: 10 am. Parking Meeting point of the Hills. Difficulty Medium-High.
Booking in advance for all activities in the Office of Tourism of the Plaza de Cervantes 91 889 26 94. Capacity Limited to 30 people per tour.