Since the beginning of Instituto Franklin – UAH, and as part of its Mission, we have developed and effectively run numerous Academic Programs, ranging from the Doctoral Program in American Studies to training programs for teachers.
We have a long tradition, since 1987, as a specialized Institute for undergraduate and graduate academic programs related to North America.
Teach & Learn in Spain Study Program
The objective of the Teach & Learn in Spain Study Program is to offer native English speaking students the opportunity of spending a whole academic year in Spain, studying a Master´s Degree at the Universidad de Alcalá, while doing an internship as language assistants in schools of the region of Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid).
Students get full free tuition for the MA Degree, a stipend for the internship and medical insurance.
Participants can choose from one of the following Masters’ Degrees:
- Master in International Education
- Master in Bilingual and Multicultural Education
- Máster en Aprendizaje y Enseñanza del Español como Lengua Extranjera
- Our Teach & Learn Masters are accredited by the Estudios Propios Office at the Universidad de Alcalá.
- The Universidad de Alcalá is a public university recognized by the Spanish Ministry of Education. Under this program, students will get ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.
- Participants are considered students of the Universidad de Alcalá with the same privileges, rights, and obligations and have access to UAH facilities and services.
Students must complete:
|MASTER DEGREE||COURSE CREDITS||INTERNSHIP CREDITS||MA THESIS CREDITS|
|Master of Bilingual and Multicultural Education
Master of International Education
|32 ECTS credits||18 ECST credits||10 ECTS credits|
|Master en Aprendizaje y Enseñanza del Español como Lengua Extranjera||35 ECTS credits||15 ECST credits||10 ECTS credits|